What We Know 1. Tickets are available at https://www.donaldjtrump.com/rallies/dal-tx-2019-oct and are limited to two tickets per cell phone number. 2. The Houston and El Paso events
What We Know
1. Tickets are available at https://www.donaldjtrump.com/
2. The Houston and El Paso events were coordinated through the Republican Party of Texas who then worked with the local party for volunteers. I have been in contact with Chairman Dickey, and they have started the organization process on their end.
3. We know that the Dallas County Republican Party will be an integral part of working through the RPT. What that entails is something we do not know about yet.
4. We know there will be A LOT of “rumors” and “speculation” about “who is doing what” or “why weren’t we told.” I know that we will communicate everything we can as soon as we are able. The DCRP will only discuss and communicate facts. Nothing more, nothing less.
What We Expect
1. We anticipate that we (DCRP) will be brought “into the loop” fairly late in the game. This is standard operating procedure for Presidential level campaigns. We may not have any additional information to share until the week of the event. Again, not because we are hiding anything, but because the organization of these events is done quietly for reasons that should be obvious.
2. We do not expect to receive VIP opportunities and treatment simply because the event is in Dallas. I anticipate that VIP seating and arrangements will be the responsibility and privilege of the Trump Campaign team.
3. We expect the even to be a hugely successful event with very tight security and particularly extensive background checks for those who are near the President.
4. We expect that most of the major coordination will be done at the RPT level with support needed from DCRP.
(Thursday) 7:00 pm
American Airlines Center
2500 Victory Avenue