Become A Precinct Chair
Appointment Applications on hold
If you are interested in being appointed to serve as a Precinct Chair for the remainder of the 2022-2024 term, please follow the steps listed below:
- Verify your precinct is vacant by selecting the Secretary of State (SOS) link below.
- Complete and submit the “2022-2024 Appointment Application” through link below.
- You must live in the precinct you would like to serve in.
- Applicant’s Republican voting records are verified. If you are new to Denton County, please provide previous address for us to verify Republican voting history.
- Being appointed as an Precinct Chair does not automatically place you on the ballot for the next primary election.
Precinct Chair Application
If you are interested in being on the 2024 Primary Ballot as a candidate for Precinct Chair for the 2024-2026 term, please click the “2024 Primary Application” button below.
You must live in the precinct you would like to serve in.
Applications must be completed, notarized and returned to the Denton County Republican Party Primary Administrator:
|Deliver to:||Denton County Republican Party
2921 Country Club Road, Suite 102
Denton, TX 76210