Volunteer of the Year and Precinct Chair of the Year awards will be presented at the September 18, 2021 Lincoln Reagan Dinner. How exciting to have these awarded in front of such a respected crowd of conservatives! Please find both nomination forms below:
Annual Fundraiser Gala
September 18, 2021
Embassy Suites by Hilton
Denton Convention Center
Our largest fundraiser of the year, the Lincoln Reagan Dinner helps
create the operating funds to maintain the Denton County Republican Party, trainings, and Get Out The Vote efforts!
5:00 pm Social Hour & Silent Auction Campaign/Business HQs
5:30 pm Lincoln Cabinet Private Reception
6:15 pm VIP Reception
6:45 pm Banquet Doors Open
Attire: Black Tie Optional and we’d love to “Honor our Military” by seeing you wear your service pin and/or medals!
Keynote Speaker: Charlie Kirk, Founder of Turning Point USA. We are also awaiting confirmation from another distinguished speaker!
Listen to Music, hear from some of your top Elected Officials, participate in Silent and Live Auctions, and more!!!
DCRP Block of hotel rooms here or by Calling Embassy directly: 940-243-3799
Be sure to reference the Lincoln Reagan Dinner rate!
Can not attend in person?
No problem – other ways to help!
Under President Trump’s leadership, he:
- Passed historic tax cuts, providing relief for hard-working Americans, and leading to more take-home pay for working families.
- Provided unprecedented resources to fight the opioid epidemic and save lives
- Passed landmark VA reform to break the bureaucracy of the VA and give our veterans the care they deserve
- Passed Anti-human trafficking legislation that has significantly decreased online advertising for sex trafficking and cracked down on bad actors.
- Created policies to build the wall and protect our border, support ICE and target dangerous gangs like MS-13
- Provided historic funding to rebuild our military after Obama gutted it and gave our troops their largest pay raise in a decade.
- Appointed two conservative Supreme Court Justices named to the bench
Support the Denton County Republican Party
Show Your Support
The DCRP receives no state or federal GOP dollars; every dollar is raised here and stays here.
Help the DCRP to become less dependent on one-time events or donations.