The Lincoln Reagan Dinner
(Annual Fundraiser Gala)
is September 18, 2021
Embassy Suites Exclusive Rates Available Here: Room Reservations
or by Calling Embassy directly: 940-243-3799
Be sure to reference the Lincoln Reagan Dinner rate!
Can not attend in person?
No problem . . .
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Thinking of running for office? Join us June 12th
What you will learn
“Make a perfect list of voters, and ascertain with certainty for whom they will vote, and on Election Day see that every Whig is brought to the polls.” Abraham Lincoln
The Texas Campaign School teaches you how to manage or contribute to a winning campaign. You will learn to create a campaign, finance, and communications plan.
Additional on-demand content, which complements this material, is available to program enrollees.
Ideal attendees are campaign staff, candidates, volunteers, activists, and anyone interested in impacting public policy.
Attendees will learn how to:
• Develop a campaign strategy
• Determine vote goals and voter targeting
• Create a compelling message
• Fundraise for your campaign
Under President Trump’s leadership, he:
- Passed historic tax cuts, providing relief for hard-working Americans, and leading to more take-home pay for working families.
- Provided unprecedented resources to fight the opioid epidemic and save lives
- Passed landmark VA reform to break the bureaucracy of the VA and give our veterans the care they deserve
- Passed Anti-human trafficking legislation that has significantly decreased online advertising for sex trafficking and cracked down on bad actors.
- Created policies to build the wall and protect our border, support ICE and target dangerous gangs like MS-13
- Provided historic funding to rebuild our military after Obama gutted it and gave our troops their largest pay raise in a decade.
- Appointed two conservative Supreme Court Justices named to the bench
Advertise Here to get noticed . . .
We have Newsletter or Website options available!
Support the Denton County Republican Party
Show Your Support
The DCRP receives no state or federal GOP dollars; every dollar is raised here and stays here.
Help the DCRP to become less dependent on one-time events or donations.