The Denton County Republican Party is one of the leading organizations that constitutes the Republican Party of Texas (http://www.texasgop.org/). Led by Chairman, Jayne Howell, the Denton County Republican Party serves as a beacon and a force for the principles of the Republican Party. The Denton County Republican Party does not endorse among Republican candidates in a Republican Primary election.
1. Strict adherence to the original intent of the Declaration of Independence and United States and Texas Constitutions.
2. The sanctity of human life, created in the image of God, which should be protected from
fertilization to natural death.
3. Preserving American and Texas sovereignty and freedom.
4. Limiting government power to those items enumerated in the United States and Texas Constitutions.
5. Personal accountability and responsibility.
6. Self-sufficient families, founded on the traditional marriage of a natural man and a natural woman.
7. Having an educated population, with parents having the freedom of choice for the education of their children.
8. Americans having the right to be safe in their homes, on their streets, and in their communities;
and the unalienable right to defend themselves.
9. A free enterprise society unencumbered by government interference or subsidies.
10. Honoring all of those that serve and protect our freedom.
11. And we believe in “The laws of nature and nature’s God” as our Founding Fathers believed.