The Denton County Republican Party is one of the leading organizations that constitutes the Republican Party of Texas. Led by Chairman, Brent Haughbuch, the Denton County Republican Party serves as a beacon and a force for the principles of the Republican Party. The Denton County Republican Party does not endorse among Republican candidates in a Republican Primary election.
Denton County Republican Party
- Strict adherence to the original intent of the Declaration of Independence and United States and Texas Constitutions.
- The sanctity of human life, created in the image of God, which should be protected from
fertilization to natural death.
- Preserving American and Texas sovereignty and freedom.
- Limiting government power to those items enumerated in the United States and Texas Constitutions.
- Personal accountability and responsibility.
- Self-sufficient families, founded on the traditional marriage of a natural man and a natural woman.
- Having an educated population, with parents having the freedom of choice for the education of their children.
- Americans having the right to be safe in their homes, on their streets, and in their communities; and the unalienable right to defend themselves.
- A free enterprise society unencumbered by government interference or subsidies.
- Honoring all of those that serve and protect our freedom.
- And we believe in “The laws of nature and nature’s God” as our Founding Fathers believed.