Contributions to the Denton County Republican Party are not deductible as charitable contributions for income tax purposes. Funds received in response to this solicitation will be subject to federal contribution limits. Contributions from foreign nationals are prohibited by law. Your contribution to the Denton County Republican Party will be deposited into the Party’s federal account unless otherwise designated or prohibited by law. Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, address, occupation, and employer of contributors. The funds you are contributing must be your own personal funds and not those of another person, and not from the general treasury funds of a corporation, organization, or national bank. You affirm that you are making this contribution via your personal credit or debit card for which you have a legal obligation to pay, and not through a corporate or business credit or debit card. This is political advertising not authorized by any federal candidates and is paid for by the Denton County Republican Party’s Denton County Victory Fund.
Show your support by making a one-time general donation to the Denton County Republican Party.
Thank you for your support!
Why become a DCRP Sustaining Supporter?
- The DCRP receives no state or federal GOP dollars; every dollar is raised here and stays here.
- Help the DCRP to become less dependent on one-time events or donations.
- Denton County is the “reddest of the red” in the United States. We need to keep it that way.
- Automatic monthly donation charged to your credit card or debit card.
Lincoln's Cabinet is designed to facilitate members only meetings with high level officials.The Cabinet provides members with a format for directly communicating issues to state and national officials. Lincoln Cabinet was launched in 2002 and has a 100 member limit. The Lincoln Reagan Dinner is its first event each year with members receiving two non-transferrable prime-seating tickets to the Dinner, Private Reception, and VIP Reception.
Reagan's Circle consists of friends of the DCRP who will each contribute $1000 per year to help grow the party and ensure that Denton County remains the "reddest of the red" counties in Texas. For that contribution, the Reagan Circle members receive:
- 2 tickets with special seating at the Lincoln-Reagan Dinner
- 2 tickets to the VIP reception
To help keep Texas RED, the Republican Party of Texas also needs a strong financial base. Your Denton County Republican Party is partnering with the RPT so that our Sustaining Supporters may, if they choose, also become members of the RPT Grassroots Club by giving just an additional 8.25 each month. Benefits of Grassroots Club Membership:
- Quarterly conference call with RPT Chairman and a special guest.
- Automatic monthly donation charged to your debit card, credit card or echeck
- Email updates
- Private event at the State Convention for Grassroots Club members.